Because partnership is a covenant — a joining together in faith.
Partnership is like a bridge. It’s the great connector that joins those who fund the work of the ministry with the work itself, and it is upheld by the two pillars of prayer and financial support.
- Financial Support: A Partner commits to funding the work of the ministry with gifts, contributions, tithes and offerings. Chief Apostle Rice is quick to point out Philippians 4:17, “Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account” (KJV).
- Mutual Prayer Support: A Partner commits to pray for the work of the ministry, just as Apostle pray for 120 partners Partners every day.
The bridge of partnership is not a one-way street, but it’s a mutual connection that offers a two-way exchange:
- From 120 Partners to The Ministry flow prayer and financial contributions
- From The Ministry to Partners flow prayer, shared rewards and anointing.
When individuals, families, businesses, ministries and churches sow both prayer and finances into our Ministries, the covenant of partnership and the two-way flow of blessings begin.
When you step on the bridge of partnership with The Ministry, you can expect:
- Spiritual rewards for the ministry work being done
- A harvest on financial seed sown
- The ministry's anointing to operate in your own life.
In addition to these rewards, you'll also receive satisfaction knowing that you are reaching far beyond your personal sphere of influence and impacting people all over the world with our life-saving message.